Fond du Lac Office
The primary function of this position is to be the focus point of our internal support for our electronic banking services. It will serve as an internal point of contact for all online business banking products and services, including the maintenance and enhancements of products to enrich customer’s online banking presence.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide continual education and training to external and internal customers in the areas of Business Electronic Banking (BeB) to include Mobile Banking, Electronic Payments and Transfers, Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) Services, Remote Deposit Capture Services and Fraud Mitigation Services and Procedures.
- Support common features and functions of BeB by assisting customers with questions related to the ongoing use of this service and suggest additional business services that will benefit customers.
- Understand the pricing of various services, be able to justify the reason for the fee and follow through on proper billing through BeB billing or manual billing.
- Complete customer qualification documents and agreements as well as organize follow-up as needed.
- Understand risks, how to mitigate them, and how to educate customers on the benefits of online security features and fraud mitigation.
- Understand the features and benefits of additional business services such as Automated Account Reconciliation, Positive Pay for Checks and Electronic Payments, BeB mobile app, and Bill Pay.
- Understand the various bank accounts offered to our business customers.
- Monitor product usage to ensure proper online services are being utilized.
- Perform a variety of routine daily tasks, including reviewing reports and preparing correspondence.
- Assist with the response to audits and examinations.
- Participate in maintenance as required as well as the checkback of entries and scanning and indexing of documents.
- Participate in special department projects as directed.
- Perform other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Abilities
- Energetic, positive, outgoing personality.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Consistently well organized and detailed.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work within a team and support team members.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as a proficient user of internet and mobile based services.
- Ability to be mobile to accommodate meeting requests and interact with other departments as needed.
- A thorough knowledge of the systems used by banks and bank customers to initiate electronic payments, including the risks associated with these transactions.
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust. Length of work day is unpredictable, depending upon volume of business and department activities.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Frequent visual effort is required. Up to 75 of the work day is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer generated paper documents.
- Frequent sitting is required.
Training and Preparation
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant banking experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be helpful, but is not required.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on the job training to become familiar with bank products/services, systems and procedures.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.