Fond du Lac Office
As part of the Imaging Team you will provide essential support to staff members throughout the bank as well as bank customers. You will complete a variety of importing and exporting tasks as well as assist with customer notifications and process checkback for accuracy. You will read and evaluate a variety of bank documentation and understand their purpose as well as be responsible for a wide variety of ImageCentre functions related to item processing and document imaging. In addition you will complete in-depth research, projects and perform complex problem solving. You will be crossed trained on a variety of Deposit Operations tasks to assist with coverage as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Analyze customers’ accounts and corresponding documents.
- Interface Customer/Account Information between a variety of PC programs.
- Complete research for transaction/scanning discrepancies.
- Work with bank staff to assist with deposit corrections.
- Process Inclearings and Outgoing Returns.
- Import and Export Account/Customer Information.
- Review Mobile Check Deposits.
- Complete Quality Control Projects as assigned.
- Create and maintain accurate reports to present as needed.
- Meet all project and production deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and bank information.
- Perform basic office duties as necessary; answering the telephone, directing phone calls, emails and faxes.
- Ability to complete all assigned task in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently with a high degree of accuracy.
- Detail oriented and able to analyze information and documentation in depth.
- Strong business communication skills both orally and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a professional demeanor at all times.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of banking terminology.
- Extensive visual effort may occur due to continued use of PC.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Extended hours during special projects and high volume time periods.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs due to occasional back up courier coverage.
Training and Preparation
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in banking or working in a small business environment preferred.
- Three to six months of on-the-job training to become familiar with departmental policies and procedures.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.