Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of routine accounting and clerical duties in the accounting department. These duties include balancing a variety of items, processing all wire transactions, processing securities transactions, daily journal entries, processing collateral, and performing a variety of other accounting duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Balances numerous bank information daily or weekly including: cash on hand, tellers, Fed statement, transaction report, daily settlement, ACH, expenses, loans, depository accounts, transfers, interest checks, EFT settlement, safe box clearing, A/P Clearing, etc.
- Processes wire transfers.
- Runs daily entries for ACH. Processes collateral for sweep accounts and sends notifications of change. Performs daily cash management functions, including selling federal funds.
- Processes all securities transactions including payments and purchases.
- Complete Federal Reserve Compliance forms, FR2900, FR2644, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills & Abilities:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills to positively represent the bank when dealing with customers and staff
- Proficient in the use of bank applications, Microsoft products, especially Excel and other technology
- Team oriented
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to process transactions accurately and within established timeframe
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions according to bank policies and procedures
Training & Preparation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Relevant banking experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, see, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time.
- Bank office environment. Work day would generally be Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet.
- Reports to Accounting Officer
- Some interactions with other bank departments, customers and corresponding banks will be required, mainly over the phone.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.