Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in compliance with established policies and procedures, the candidate will be responsible for various loan functions including, but not limited to, reviewing commercial loan documentation for compliance, creating and reporting lender exceptions and imaging loan documents. Other duties include, taking telephone inquiries from vendors and employees and processing commercial paid files.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of commercial loans by providing a safeguard that documentation is compliant per regulatory and/or bank policies with pre-closing and post-closing review.
- Work with third parties in the negotiation and clarification of language for loan documentation.
- Assist processors and lenders in coordinating the proper documents required for complex loans.
- Examine commercial loan transactions and record all exceptions.
- Communicate and assist lender in resolving outstanding exceptions.
- Update and continually maintain the bank’s tickler system.
- Create, organize and index commercial loan documentation on bank’s imaging system.
- Answer telephone inquiries from vendors and employees.
- Process paid commercial loans and release the appropriate collateral.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to make sound judgment calls and to effectively interact with Senior Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of work, with frequent interruptions and tight and often changing deadlines; demonstrate adaptability by adjusting priorities quickly to meet changing demands.
- Strong attention to detail, quality orientation, and technical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate and interact collaboratively and productively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with loan services, lenders, and management.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products and standard office equipment.
- Ability to be mobile in order to retrieve files from various areas of the bank.
- Must be able to move from one responsibility to another quickly and smoothly.
- Additional hours may be required during periods of high loan volume.
Training and Preparation
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field, or equivalent experience, strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years exposure to commercial loan transactions and expanded knowledge of complex commercial loans preferred, but not required.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.