Fond du Lac or Pewaukee/Waukesha Office
Under general supervision, but in compliance with established policies and procedures, performs various commercial loan services department functions including, but not limited to, performing checkback of all commercial loans, maintaining and organizing financial statements, facilitating all incoming commercial loan requests and working with third party vendors to order required supporting documentation. Other duties include taking telephone inquiries from vendors and customers and providing support to Commercial Loan Services team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform checkback of all commercial loans booked to core system.
- Maintain financial monitoring ticklers and organize financial statements for imaging.
- Facilitate all incoming commercial loan requests and modifications.
- Work with third party vendors to obtain required documentation for loan processing, i.e. title work, flood searches, appraisals, evaluations, etc.
- Perform quality control of reviewed commercial loan files.
- Answer telephone inquiries from customers, vendors, and employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including providing support to the Commercial Loan Services team.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to handle a high volume of work, with frequent interruptions and tight and often changing deadlines; demonstrate adaptability by adjusting priorities quickly to meet changing demands.
- Must be able to transition from one responsibility to another quickly and smoothly.\
- Demonstrated problem solving skills; able to utilize appropriate resources to make decisions.
- Strong attention to detail, quality orientation, and technical aptitude.
- Ability to interact collaboratively and productively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with loan services, lenders, and management.
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products and standard office equipment.
- Ability to be mobile in order to retrieve files from various areas of the bank.
- Extensive visual effort may occur due to continued use of PC.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Additional hours may be required during periods of high loan volume.
Training and Preparation
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field, or equivalent experience, preferred, but not required.
- Some banking experience, preferred, but not required.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on-the-job training to become familiar with established loan systems and procedures.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.