Fond du Lac Office
Performs all commercial credit functions. Responsible for maintaining consistency and integrity of the underwriting department by adhering to the Commercial Loan Policy.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements of existing and prospective clients and review results with respective loan officers.
- Initiate loan write-ups for presentation to include existing client loan history & relationship, action plan, collateral analysis, loan grade and financial analysis detail.
- Review interim financial statements for covenant violations and performance. Document all exceptions and discuss with the lender.
- Perform annual loan review for larger term credits.
- Responsible for ongoing education and knowledge of current banking regulations and following established bank procedures to ensure compliance.
SECONDARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assist loan support staff in ordering credit bureau reports & other necessary background information and maintaining an orderly complete file for permanent storage.
- Follow established policies and operating procedures for audit, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Prepare monthly asset quality reports for senior management.
- Attend and participate in meetings as directed by your supervisor.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Communicate clearly and professionally in both written and verbal forms
- A high level of analytical ability to determine the loan risk involved and recommend credit limitations
- A strong accounting and/or finance background to analyze financial statements
- Manage multiple priorities
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, see, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time.
- Some extensive visual effort is required due to the majority of the day being spent on a computer
- Bank office environment. The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet.
Training and Preparation
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting, finance or economics
- Relevant banking experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Credit Quest software preferred, but not required.
- Approximately six months of on-the-job training to become familiar with loan regulations and procedures
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.