Part-Time/Full-time (38 hrs/wk average)
Hours for these positions could fluctuate between 30-40 hours per week.
Eligible for full-time benefits
Trusted. Genuine. Successful. If these are words that describe you and the work place you’d like to invest your time with, then look no further than National Exchange Bank & Trust. We are an independent, family-owned bank with big bank abilities, serving Southeastern Wisconsin. Founded in 1933, National Exchange Bank & Trust is a trusted business partner, employer and community member. At National Exchange Bank & Trust, you will enjoy a flexible, friendly, family environment, a rewarding career, and opportunities to make a difference in the communities we serve.
You will also have the opportunity to create a difference in the lives of our customers every single day[CT1] . You will conduct transactions and open new accounts for our customers, as well as provide guidance to help them make informed decisions about their financial needs by answering questions, resolving issues or referring them to the appropriate contact.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Represent the bank in a professional manner while interacting with current and potential customers; courteously and efficiently serve customers’ needs in a confidential manner.
- Complete teller transactions, including cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals.
- Communicate effectively via phone, email and in person. Answer questions and solve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the bank; listen to problems, collect data, secure answers and report results to the inquiring party.
- Complete scanning, keying and balancing of teller work in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of bank products and services in order to actively identify customer needs and refer customers to appropriate personnel, if needed . Follow up with customers on all new services to ensure satisfaction with the services provided.
- Demonstrate independence and proficiency in opening most consumer accounts.
- Open and close safe deposit boxes and provide access to the Safe Deposit area as applicable.
- Show proficiency in completing domestic and international wires including following procedures, identifying the customer and assessing the risk.
- Assist customer with Personal Line of Credit and Consumer and Business Credit Card applications including outlining card features, benefits and costs and executing the approval process.
- Accurately perform document imaging, indexing and quality control.
- May require travel to neighboring offices for staffing coverage upon request.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills, abilities and training:
- Interpersonal skills necessary to relate to and empathize with other people and to maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor throughout the day.
- Maintain composure and professionalism under pressure, including the ability to effectively deal with unexpected situations and potentially difficult engagements [CT2] and to maintain a cohesive work environment with coworkers.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion of customer and bank information.
- Show high attention to detail, with the ability to problem solve basic issues, i.e., identify and correct balancing errors. Execute basic math skills.
- Operate a computer and other standard office equipment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling and customer service experience.
For more details regarding the Customer Service Representative position, please see the link below:
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.