Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, provides operational support and education to internal and external customers, primarily in the areas of Digital Delivery Services, fraud mitigation services and procedures and Card Loyalty programs for Consumer Customers.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Explain and support all features and functions of Online and Mobile Banking (eBanking). Assist customers with questions related to the ongoing use of these services.
- Working in conjunction with eBanking Consumer Team Lead, keep bank staff up to date on features and benefits of consumer eBanking services
- Assist with inquiries about card loyalty program and card controls using the appropriate systems.
- Understand risks related to the digital products being supported in additions to identifying red flags in interactions, escalating concerns to the next level and working with customers to minimize losses to the bank and its customers.
- Review, adjust, and communicate customer limits as needed. Execute due diligence while supporting and protecting the customer.
- Perform a variety of routine daily tasks; reviews reports.
- Become familiar with additional services associated with Digital Delivery for consumers as features and/or products are enhanced or added.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of bank products and services in order to actively identify customer needs. Successfully identifies referrals with customer cues.
- Communicate effectively via phone, email and in person. Answer questions and solve problems for customers; listen to problems, collect data, secure answers and report results to the inquiring party when inquiries are outside of knowledge base.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Successful performance will be evaluated based on the employee’s ability to:
- Be knowledgeable about common digital services used by customers. Demonstrate knowledge of systems to initiate electronic payments, including the risks associated with this system.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills necessary to relate to and empathize with other people and to maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor throughout the day.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure, including the ability to effectively deal with unexpected situations and potentially difficult customers and to maintain a cohesive work environment with coworkers.
- Speak and write clearly and concisely with ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal exchanges; work effectively with teams to accomplish organizational goals; develop/maintain strong relationships with internal & external customers; listen attentively.
- Consistently well organized and detailed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as the external digital space trends. Ability to navigate job-related software and systems in order to efficiently serve the customer.
- The ability to be mobile to accommodate meeting requests both in and outside the bank.
- The ability to work independently and maintain a high output of work.
- Complete familiarity with the bank's policies, procedures and guidelines. Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ability to effectively analyze and present information to aid in decision making or in securing approval for procedural changes.
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust.
- Some pressure to work efficiently, accurately, and maintain good relations with the ability to adapt to varying departmental and transactional volume.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Periodic lifting of up to 30 lbs. is required.
- Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
- Frequent visual effort is required. Up to 95% of the workday is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer-generated paper documents.
- Frequent sitting is required.
Training and Preparation
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A high level of curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and above-average knowledge base of bank digital delivery services are desired
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.