Fond du Lac Office
As part of the Fraud Team you will provide exceptional service to NEBAT team members, customers, external financial institutions and law enforcement. As a Fraud Rep 1 you will read and evaluate a variety of reports, identifying suspicious activity and taking action where required. In addition you will be responsible for a variety of quality control functions, have an innate attention to detail, and superior problem solving skills. You will focus on reducing overall risk on deposit activity, increasing follow up on suspicions activity and assist with investigating fraud cases under the direction of your team lead.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Review High Dollar Transactions and verify signers
- Complete ATM Balancing
- Review Special Transactions Reports and identify discrepancies
- Complete Signature Validations
- Complete ATM/Debit Card Maintenance and Checkback
- Assist in Mailroom on a daily rotation
- Analyze items being processed and related customers account to determine associated risk
- Research suspicious activity and assess risk
- Complete Indexing and Quality Control for Documents and Holds
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and bank information
- Meet all project and production deadlines
- Perform basic office duties as necessary; answering the telephone, directing phone calls, emails and faxes
- Ability to complete all assigned task in accordance with bank policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently with a high degree of accuracy
- Detail oriented and able to analyze information and documentation in depth
- Working knowledge of Reg E.
- Strong business communication skills both orally and written and proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a professional demeanor at all times
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to identify irregular or suspicious transactions and initiate steps to prevent loss.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule as hours may vary
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust. Length of work day is unpredictable, depending upon volume of business and department activities.
- Periodic travel to branch offices and/or customer locations is required.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
- Constant visual effort is required. Up to 75-100% of the work day is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer-generated paper documents.
- Frequent sitting is required.
Training and Preparation
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 Years Banking Experience, with an emphasis on risk based decisions
- Ability to effectively work with customers and law enforcement in a professional manner
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.