Fond du Lac Office
The Office Assistant is a temporary position which performs administrative and general office work in the Human Resources and Customer Service departments which includes scanning/imaging, organizing electronic and paper files, filing, record retention, and other projects as assigned. Duties will vary from day to day depending upon the needs of the Bank.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs scanning and imaging tasks of confidential Human Resources information including employee records, plan documents and other miscellaneous forms and documents.
- Files documentation and records in employee files. Organizes and files both paper and electronic documents in the Human Resources department.
- Assists with projects including creating documents in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing for events and meetings, ordering supplies and preparing materials as needed.
- Performs scanning and imaging of credit card records in the Customer Service area. Reviews documents for relevancy and retention as directed by VP / Personal Banking.
- Performs switchboard duties to include answering the phone, directing calls, answering basic questions and greeting/directing visitors. Maintains a clean, professional and approachable work environment and demeanor while working at the front desk.
Skills and Abilities
- Has a positive, friendly and enthusiastic attitude to best help internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive customer and employee information.
- Ability to utilize a variety of office equipment including but not limited to copier/scan/fax, multi-line telephone and personal computer with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, division, multiplication
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust. Length of work day is unpredictable, depending upon volume of business and department activities.
- May be required to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Periodic lifting of up to 20lbs. is required.
- Periodic bending, reaching and stooping.
- Frequent visual effort is required. Up to 75-100% of the work day is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer generated paper documents.
Training and Preparation
- Previous education and/or work experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Education or experience showing demonstrated written communication skills.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.