Fond du Lac Office
Performs all duties associated with processing and maintaining accurate loan information through the Bank’s loan document imaging system.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Scan documents using the image capture system
- Index documents according to the indexing procedures
- Account for all documents used in the application process through loan closing
- Verify image quality of the documents is acceptable
- Verify document types assigned match the checklist
- Verify documents have been indexed to correct account and under the correct document type
- Confirm all items on the checklist have been indexed to the appropriate customer account
- Perform check-back duties on loans, confirming data entry accuracy
- Responsible for ongoing education and knowledge of current banking regulations and following established bank procedures to ensure compliance.
- Ability to learn and be proficient with title and release procedures including, but not limited to, vehicles, manufactured home, boats, trailers and motorcycles.
- Ability to perform a daily general ledger balance check point
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Correct file exceptions based on direction from the quality review processor
- Communicate with loan officers and other processors to ensure documents have been accurately indexed
- Attend meetings as directed by supervisor
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional internal and external customer service
- Communicate clearly and professionally in both written and verbal forms
- Strong interpersonal skills to positively represent the bank when dealing with staff and customers.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Works well with minimum supervision
- Regularly required to sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, see, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- May be required to sit for long periods of time.
- Large percentage of duties will include viewing dual computer monitors & keyboard use.
- Bank office environment. The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet.
Training and Preparation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with loan documentation (mortgage and/or installment) is beneficial
- Relevant banking experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in the use of bank applications and Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc.)
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.