Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in compliance with established policies and procedures, the Loan Services Insurance Representative is responsible for various loan department functions including, but not limited to, facilitating all incoming insurance policy certificates, contacting insurance companies to request the required insurance certificates and monitor the insurance tracking system. Other duties include, taking telephone inquiries from vendors and employees, tracking and reporting loan progress and back-up processing duties as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Facilitate all incoming insurance certificates and direct to the appropriate departments.
- Work with insurance agents to obtain the necessary insurance certificates for the collateral files.
- Track and update the insurance tickler system when policies are received.
- Organize and prepare insurance certificates for imaging.
- Answer telephone inquiries from agents and employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to work individually, as well as in a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate a PC with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software and other standard office equipment, including a calculator, copier/scanner, fax machine and other equipment as assigned.
- Ability to be mobile in order to retrieve files from various areas of the bank.
- Due to the changing volumes of the loan industry, must be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to quickly reestablish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the loan department.
- Must be able to respond quickly to department needs or loan officer needs and to efficiently move from one responsibility to another.
Training and Preparation
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field (or equivalent experience) preferred, but not required.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on the job training to become familiar with many aspects of the loan system and procedures.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.