Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, is responsible for checking back the accuracy of data entry, reviewing system reports, reviewing title work, verifying collateral lien perfection, titling and UCC controls and other duties as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform loan check-back duties, confirming data entry accuracy on the bank’s core operating system. This involves reviewing loan documentation and ensuring it matches the input on FIS IBS.
- Review daily IBS maintenance reports. Confirm we have backup documentation for various important note fields.
- Use DealerTrack system and be proficient with title perfection and release procedures including, but not limited to vehicles, manufactured homes, boats, trailers, semi-trailers, and motorcycles.
- Review title insurance to ensure we have the correct coverage for real estate loans.
- Track exceptions on tickler system. Contact title companies when necessary for updated title policies.
- Answer incoming phone lines as assigned
- Perform other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to interact collaboratively and productively to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and Microsoft products.
- Ability to work under high stress levels, with frequent interruptions and with tight and often changing deadlines.
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust. Length of work day is unpredictable, depending upon volume of business and department activities.
- May be required to sit/stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs. is required.
- Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
- Continuous visual effort is required. Up to 75-100% of the work day is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer-generated paper documents.
Training and Preparation
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or related field (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- 3-6 months of banking experience, including prior exposure to consumer or mortgage processing preferred.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on the job training to become familiar with established loan systems and procedures.
- Regulatory and compliance training to stay abreast of current and new state and government regulations.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.