Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, is responsible for the accuracy of data entry, review loan documentation, closing out paid files, and other duties as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs loan documentation review for mortgage and heloc loans. This involves constant follow up on needed exceptions.
- Performs detailed review on all HMDA and/or CRA reportable loans. This involved a highly comprehensive review of all HMDA/CRA codes to ensure accuracy for government reporting.
- Reviews loans for flood insurance coverage amounts. Must be able to read and understand flood regulations in order to comply with regulatory requirements for initial and annual required coverage and disclosures.
- Data entry on the bank’s core and secondary systems.
- Tracks exceptions on tickler system.
- Closes paid retail loan files.
- Back-up for credit inquiries and file room.
- Perform other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to interact collaboratively and productively to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and Microsoft products.
- Ability to work under high stress levels, with frequent interruptions and with tight and often changing deadlines.
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust. Length of work day is unpredictable, depending upon volume of business and department activities.
- Periodic travel to branch offices and/or customer locations is required.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs. is required.
- Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
- Continuous visual effort is required. Up to 75-100% of the work day is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer-generated paper documents.
Training and Preparation
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or related field (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- 3-5 years of banking experience, including prior exposure to mortgage and secondary market processing preferred.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on the job training to become familiar with established loan systems and procedures.
- Regulatory and compliance training to stay abreast of current and new state and government regulations.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.