Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in compliance with established policies and procedures, performs various support functions, including preparing loan payoff statements, posting loan payments and payoffs, and processing incoming mail. Other duties include monitoring loan control balancing, taking telephone inquiries and performing checkback processing duties as needed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Prepares loan payoff statements for installment, mortgage and commercial loans according to established procedures.
- Processes all incoming loan payments and payoffs in a timely, accurate manner.
- Analyzing the loan control balancing worksheet for outstanding payments/draws. Utilizes numerous loan systems to complete research as necessary to resolve customer issues.
- Paying monthly private mortgage insurance bills and offsetting escrow mortgage accounts.
- Checks back mortgage, heloc or installment loan documentation, as assigned.
- Assists in general filing and mailing loan statements and other loan related documentation.
- Answers telephone inquires from customers and lenders.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong data entry skills with ability to process high volumes of transactions accurately.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and have excellent follow through skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including a calculator, typewriter, IBM PC with Excel, Word, and database software, FIPCO software, and other equipment as assigned.
- Knowledge of WBA and OCC regulations to make sure all documentation is correct and within legal guidelines preferred.
- Ability to be mobile in order to retrieve files from various areas of the bank.
- Must be able to move from one responsibility to another quickly and smoothly.
- Due to the changing loan volume, must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to quickly reestablish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the loan department.
- Must be able to respond quickly to department needs or loan officer needs.
Training and Preparation
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on the job training to become familiar with many aspects of the loan system and procedures.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.