Fond du Lac Office
Temporary Part-Time/Full-Time (40 hrs/wk average)
The Maintenance Representative position is ideal for a student that is looking to work primarily during the summer months and possibly some hours during school breaks. It is a temporary opportunity that will average 30-40 hours per week in the summer and will travel to various branch offices on a regular basis. Please note that a bank vehicle will be provided.
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of general and light maintenance duties throughout the bank. Is responsible for daily light cleaning and other duties as they arise.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs general exterior landscaping, general maintenance and light repair work.
- Performs other maintenance duties, such as cleaning carpets and furniture, emptying garbage, replacing light bulbs, maintaining the landscape, setting up the conference room for meetings, cleaning and rearranging the employee lounge after meetings, removing litter from property, and cleaning parking areas.
- Transports and sets up tables, chairs, and various other equipment when needed at bank or remote sites.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required
- The ability to lift and carry moderately heavy supplies, tools, equipment and various other items as needed. Being able to lift 50 - 75 pounds is required.
- Ability to be mobile and sustain constant moving, extreme bending and lifting. Examples include ladder climbing, shoveling and the ability to push a lawnmower.
- Exposed to varying weather conditions.
- Extensive travel to office locations. Bank vehicle provided.
- Frequent sitting is required while traveling. Frequent walking in order to fulfill job requirements. Frequent bending, reaching, stooping and lifting.
Training and Preparation
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license and acceptable driving record.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.