Fond du Lac Office
Part-Time (25-32 hrs/wk)
Under general supervision, but in accordance with established policies and procedures, performs a variety of general building and grounds maintenance and repair duties throughout the bank offices network. May be responsible for equipment repairs, light cleaning, deliveries, and other duties as they arise.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs general maintenance and light repair work, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs on such equipment as lawn mowers, electrical fixtures, sinks, toilets, drinking fountains, air conditioning and heating units, building and parking lots at all of the bank offices.
- Performs other maintenance duties, such as cleaning carpets and furniture, emptying garbage and recycling bins, replacing light bulbs, maintaining the landscape, removing snow from walkways and driveways, laying sand or salt when necessary, removing litter from property, and cleaning parking areas.
- Inspects assigned building(s) each morning ensuring that major equipment is running smoothly and checking for attempted forced entry and other issues.
- Inspects bank buildings for proper lighting and general visibility, as well as safety hazards; reports results to maintenance supervisor.
- Transports and sets up tables, chairs, and various other equipment when needed at bank offices or remote sites. Set up conference rooms for meetings as needed, clean and re-arrange furniture and equipment as needed before and after meetings,
- Assists with furniture and equipment moves.
- Assists purchasing agent with delivery of supplies and UPS.
- Operates motor vehicle to perform maintenance and repairs and transport various items to and from the bank offices as requested.
- Performs verification of floor plan collateral at various customer facilities as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or the Senior Vice President/ Lending.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required
- The ability to lift and carry moderately heavy supplies, tools, equipment and various other items as needed. Being able to lift 50 - 75 pounds is required.
- Knowledge of how to use hand tools (i.e. wrench, screwdriver saw, etc.) and some power tools (i.e. skill saw, drill, circular saw, etc). General carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical skills are very helpful.
- Being in good physical shape is essential due to constant moving, extreme bending and lifting. Examples include ladder climbing, the ability to push a lawnmower and snowblower, and lifting a snow shovel.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- Exposed to varying weather conditions from very hot days when mowing lawn to very cold days when removing snow.
Training and Preparation
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Approximately two weeks of on the job training with prior mechanical skills.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.