Fond du Lac Office
Under supervision by management, but in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations, will work with a group of assigned commercial lenders to assist with tasks related to loan requests and management of their current loan portfolio. Will be responsible to serve as a key contributor in communications between assigned commercial lender and the credit team, the commercial loan processing team and loan customers. Position would be expected to improve the completion quality of the data input onto commercial loan renewal submission forms & new request loan submission forms as well as enhanced collection of all financial monitoring requirements & document exceptions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage commercial loan financial monitoring requirements by monitoring assigned lender’s financial documentation reports on a regular basis and coordinating collection efforts with assigned lenders
- Creating customer communications requesting financial documents and follow-up to ensure collection and coordinating with lender and credit team when additional escalation is required to resolve financial monitoring requirements.
- Monitor documentation and exception reports as they pertain to new loans, quality control, customer due diligence, and beneficial ownership. Ensure corrections are made or provide direction to staff tasked with making the corrections as needed to clear exceptions.
- Plan for upcoming loan renewal maturities and organize efforts with lender for communications with customers.
- Monitor the commercial loan renewal tracking for status updates on all your assigned lender’s maturing loans.
- Gather all pertinent information and customer documentation for the loan renewal request.
- Input data into the loan renewal request form and review with lender for updates and changes.
- Working with credit team on renewals to obtain proper approvals ensuring all timeline benchmarks are met for commercial loan renewals.
- Assist assigned lenders with new loan requests and all related supporting documents and activities, including follow-up customer communication.
- Oversee the preclosing process. This will include ensuring the timely ordering and receipt of appraisals so that closing dates are met.
- Review loan processing submission forms for new commercial loan requests from your assigned lenders.
- Monitor commercial pending loan list for updates on loan requests and coordinate with lender, credit analysts, and commercial processing team as needed.
- Assist in the collection and organization of additional information necessary to complete the closing process.
- Provide post closing and loan funding assistance for assigned lender’s commercial loans.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customer and bank information.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships and effectively communicate with internal customers and other bank resources. Must project a positive and professional bank image.
- Work well independently and leads by example with the ability to efficiently and accurately handle multiple projects and deadlines with excellent attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively via phone, written and in-person. Answer questions and solve problems for assigned lenders and customers concerning all services provided by the bank; listen to problems, collect data, secure answers and report results to the inquiring party.
- Strong computer skills including advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and related products.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly with loan and other policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to work under high stress levels with frequent interruptions and with tight and often changing deadlines.
- Maintain understanding of commercial and other National Exchange Bank & Trust products and services; understands and ensures adherence to Bank guidelines, policies and procedures regarding loan policy, credit administration, documentation and structuring; maintains general overall knowledge of commercial industry and a detailed understanding of appropriate regulations and guidelines.
- May be required to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel and be mobile to attend and/or conduct meetings, and other related activities.
- Frequent use of computer keyboard, monitor, and related programs and software.
Training and Preparation
- A bachelor's degree in business or another related field preferred but, not required.
- Relevant banking experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.