Fond du Lac Office
Under general supervision, but in compliance with established policies and procedures, performs various functions including, but not limited to: preparing and reviewing customer retail loan documentation, preparing checks and balancing loan transactions. Candidate will collaborate with the lender and various resources to acquire additional documentation as required by the underwriter.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Collect and enter all pertinent customer, collateral, and loan data in a timely manner.
- Effectively coordinate with the lender and various third-party vendors to obtain documentation required to clear conditions as determined by the underwriter.
- Prepare loan closing documentation for consumer loans using appropriate loan origination software.
- Verify loan totals after closing to prepare for input to the loan system, which can include creating checks, GL tickets, wires, and clearing the loan.
- Prepare loan documentation package for physical delivery to investors.
- Answer telephone inquiries from customers,and employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of state, CFPB, and OCC regulations to ensure all documentation is accurate and falls within legal guidelines preferred.
- Ability to interact collaboratively and productively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under high stress levels, with frequent interruptions and with tight and often changing deadlines.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and computer with Excel, Word, and database software, and other equipment as assigned.
- Must be able to move from one responsibility to another quickly and smoothly.
- Due to the changing volumes of the consumer retail industry, must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the mortgage loan department.
- Must be able to respond quickly to department needs or loan officer needs.
Training and Preparation
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- 3-5 years of banking experience, including prior exposure to consumer retail processing preferred.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on the job training to become familiar with established loan systems and procedures.
- Regulatory and compliance training to stay abreast of current and new state and government regulations.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.