Fond du Lac Office
The Office Assistant is a temporary position which performs administrative and general office work in the Wealth Management and Trust departments which includes scanning/imaging, organizing electronic and paper files, filing, record retention, customer contact, data entry, document/form creation, research and other projects as assigned. Duties will vary from day to day depending upon the needs of the Bank.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Contacts clients to arrange annual meetings with wealth management representatives.
- Completes data entry into wealth management software to maintain and monitor customer profiles and make updates as needed.
- Files paper and electronic documentation according to bank policies and procedures.
- Assists with administration of Trust estates which may include some travel to estate locations with another Trust department representative.
- Assists with and conducts research on Trusts, financial planning questions and IRA legal compliance issues.
- Creates and updates department forms and documents.
- Assists with creating and updating website content for the Trust department.
- Perform other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Abilities
- Has a positive, friendly and enthusiastic attitude to best help internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive customer and employee information.
- Ability to utilize a variety of office equipment including but not limited to copier/scan/fax, multi-line telephone and personal computer with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point, as well as internet browsers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust. Length of work day is unpredictable, depending upon volume of business and department activities.
- Periodic travel to customer and estate locations with another bank employee may be required.
- May be required to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs. is required.
- Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
- Frequent visual effort is required. Up to 75-100% of the work day is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer generated paper documents.
Training and Preparation
- Previous education and/or work experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook as well as use of internet browsers is required.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with some additional technical, college or university education is required.
- Previous customer service experience is strongly preferred.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.