Fond du Lac Office
The Wealth Management Administrator will provide effective and efficient support of wealth management associates, advisors, and officers. The position will also provide daily internal administrative support in alignment with established bank policies and procedures and within regulatory guidelines.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Enters deposit and disbursement transactions in trust accounting system.
- Handles account opening and closings within trust accounting system, investment management, and ancillary compliance paperwork.
- Completes annual trust account administrative reviews.
- Completes wire transfer forms.
- Assembles client reports for meetings and quarterly mailings.
- Enters trades into investment management software.
- Scans, organizes, and saves documents.
- Prepares materials for client review meetings and trust oversight committee meetings.
- Performs other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Aptitude and ability to easily learn new technology and software including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Adobe Pro.
- Willingness to learn new processes and procedures with ability to identify and recommend efficiencies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy and completeness of work.
- Works effectively with teams to accomplish department and organizational goals, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal staff, as well as external partners.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality of customer, bank and prospective client information
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
- Constant visual effort is required. 75-100% of the workday is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer-generated paper documents.
- Constant sitting is required.
Training and Preparation
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor level degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Prior experience with investment management software and/or trust accounting software a plus.
- Previous banking or financial training or coursework helpful.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.