Fond du Lac Office - Full-time
The IT Manager directs, provides leadership, and hands-on support for developing and implementing information technology initiatives and solutions as determined by the business based upon risk appetite. This position requires recent technical experience, including practical service desk involvement, as well as vision to support banking services including cybersecurity focus and capital considerations. The IT Manager will be responsible for directing and developing IT staff, as well as managing and problem solving the day-to-day influx of issues while simultaneously working closely with the CISO on the Bank IT strategy.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a team of IT professionals and perform applicable employment-related activities, including staff training and development
- Demonstrated technical experience in a service-desk atmosphere with high volume, time-sensitive requirements to keep multi-location end-users operational to serve our customers.
- Actively participate as a member of the management team in operational decision making, with a specific emphasis on the use of technology.
- Work with appropriate members of IT and Internal Audit, Compliance, and others to ensure information systems are deployed, as well as continuously delivered and monitored, including the establishment of procedures for granting access rights and issuing and using passwords/access codes.
- Chair IT Steering Committee (ITC), fostering involvement from department heads to help drive technology solutions to business issues.
- Actively participate in Disaster Recovery helping solution for and implement the enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan, with associated testing.
- Lead for forensics, investigations, and associated Information Security tasks surrounding malware, breech, and/or similar circumstances taking ownership of assigned incidents and leveraging departmental and partner resources to efficiently and effectively maintain resolution.
- Provide status updates to the Board of Directors, as needed, relative to deployment and investments in technology-related hardware, software, vendor engagements, cybersecurity partnerships, etc..
- In conjunction with the CISO, develop 3-5 year capital expenditure budget and present to leadership on an annual basis.
- Approve, prioritize and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of information systems.
- Maintain awareness of and review the security features of new customer information systems including mobile, social media, and internet-based to ensure compliance with security requirements. Participate in the change management process of these systems and Bank information system changes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Recent hands-on experience with network, IP phone, core systems and XXX, specifically in a help/service desk atmosphere including in depth knowledge of hardware and software.
- General knowledge of multiple hardware platforms in regards to servers, workstations, printers, and other hardware technologies and ability to keep abreast of new hardware and software technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and develop a team, regardless of technical aptitude.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
- Demonstrated ability to develop plans and programs; and to evaluate work accomplishments.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to articulate complex information and issues clearly and concisely.
- Strong aptitude for and ability to document policies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to interact collaboratively and productively and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work under high stress levels, with frequent interruptions and with tight and often changing deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to grasp new concepts, approaches and systems and effectively examine and interpret information to make recommendations and decisions.
- Demonstrated project management experience and aptitude, including ITIL methodology.
- Exposure to or experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC.)
- Flexible schedule required; work extra hours on evenings and weekends, as needed of the role.
Training and Preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, IT Management, Business Administration or related field with IT background.
- 5 years’ experience managing and/or directing an IT operation and IT staff.
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
- Project Management and ITIL Experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Certification a plus but not required.
Apply Online ›
OR Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are interested in more information, please e-mail us or call us at (920) 921-7700.
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.