Coronavirus Preparedness Statement
We recognize that our communities continue to be impacted in a variety of ways by COVID-19, and our plan is to act with an abundance of caution to protect our employees and customers while adhering to the recommendations of our governmental and health care partners. We have created this page to keep you informed of the actions we are currently taking to do our part.
Due to the continued concerns surrounding COVID-19, we continue to highly recommend that all of our customers choose limited contact banking solutions such as the drive-ups, after-hours depositories, ATMs, and all digital banking tools. However, we acknowledge that some interactions are more effectively and efficiently completed via a lobby interaction with the proper precautions in place.
Special Note: Offices with Saturday hours will be available to serve your needs through the drive-up during normal Saturday hours.
Face Coverings are Required
If you choose not to wear a face covering or are unable to wear one due to medical concerns, for the comfort and health of our staff, we welcome you to use or drive-up or digital banking services.
Office Availability May Be Limited
We anticipate our staffing levels will be impacted as we proceed with an abundance of caution through a Pandemic and into a flu season. As our staff members exhibit potential symptoms or are exposed to a contagious sickness, we are directing them to stay home for the benefit of our overall staff and customer health.
While we hope to keep our lobbies open within the capacity restrictions outlined by our government, please plan on using drive-up and eBanking as an alternative banking method as any of our lobbies may be closed without notice. We are extremely limiting our cross-office staffing to avoid unknowingly cross-contaminating multiple locations.
While we will try to keep drive-ups open, you may experience some temporary full-branch closures as we align resources while protecting our staff.
Current Known Office Hours Adjustments
Please check this page before leaving for your local office for the current status.
- Our Festival Foods Office in Fond du Lac is closed until further notice due to staffing and capacity limits.
Same Great People in a little Different Environment
Following the recommendations of our health care and governmental partners, we have established expectations for our employees and customers to do our part in contributing to a safer environment.
As a bank we will:
- Require face covering be worn.
- Continue our elevated cleaning expectations for our facilities and customer interactions spaces.
- Use plexiglass shields in customer contact spaces to separate the customer and employee during close interactions.
- Request employees follow all CDC guidelines for self-care both at work and home that decrease the potential for being exposed to coronavirus.
- Ask our employees to complete a daily health assessment to keep everyone healthy.
Visitors to our facilities are expected to:
- Choose to remain at home if they are not feeling well.
- Wear a face covering. We may ask you to temporarily, safely remove the covering for identification purposes. Please consider CDC Guidelines on wearing a mask.
- Maintain six feet of physical distance between individuals encountered in our facilities.
- We love seeing everyone, but to protect our employees and customers, we are asking you to limit attendees to those necessary to complete the transaction. Any children that need to enter should be kept close to the parent or guardian.
- Limit the time inside the facility to that which is needed to complete the transaction.
Making an Appointment
You may reach out directly to the office where an appointment is desired to schedule time with our bankers. A listing of locations and hours may be found at nebat.com/locations.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Please reach out to your lender or banker with any questions.
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Overview - SBA