Personal Interest Checking
Earn interest on the balance you carry in your checking account. The higher your balance is the better interest rate you will earn.
- Tier I: $0 to $24,999.99
- Tier II: $25,000 to $44,999.99
- Tier III: $50,000 to $99,999.99
- Tier IV: $100,000 to $249,999.99
- Tier V: $250,000 or more
Additional benefits of a Personal Interest Checking account:
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Exchange OnLine access (Internet Banking)
- Free Exchange Line access (Telephone Banking)
- Interest paid on your balance
- Free check safekeeping
- $50.00 Minimum Opening Deposit
- Minimum balance requirements:
- Daily balance of $1000 or more, or
- $1500 monthly average balance, or
- $2000 daily minimum balance is maintained in a regular savings account, money market, certificate of deposit or IRA certificates.
- $10 monthly fee plus 30¢ per chargeable debit if one of the above balance requirements is not maintained
Pick your package. Open a Personal Interest Checking account in combination with a Statement Savings or Money Market Investment account.