Shred Day 2019
National Exchange Bank & Trust will be hosting a free “Shred Day” on Saturday, April 6, from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (or until the truck is full) at the 130 South Main Street office in Fond du Lac.
On the day of the event:
- Enter the parking lot from Macy Street and park your car.
- Carry your confidential papers to the shred bins. You must be able to carry what you bring.
- Wait and watch your items be shredded, or carry on with your day. Please exit onto Main Street.
This is an opportunity for community members to dispose of documents containing confidential, personal information in a secure method. Documents will be shredded on-site by Shred-It, a firm specializing in secure shredding and information management solutions. Only paper items will be shredded.
Due to our partnership with the shredding company and limited truck space, please:
- Bring confidential information only – not all of your paper recyclables.
- Please package in a method where you are able to lift what you bring.
- Limit this community service shredding to non-business items only.
- Paper only – no plastics or metals. Please keep in mind this is not a recycling event.
For more information about Shred Day, contact us.
This event is in conjunction with Money Smart Week; securely disposing of confidential information may help prevent identity theft.