Non-Personal eNotice and eDocuments Agreement
Your request for Business eStatements or eNotices (“eDisclosures”) either a) within Business eBanking or b) by choosing "Free Business eStatements" on the Business Services Request Form gives National Exchange Bank & Trust your affirmative consent and agreement to the following terms:
- All your deposit account statements, related notices and required disclosures, if available, may be delivered electronically.
- The username and password required to retrieve eDisclosures will be kept securely.
- You will provide current email contact information and agree to keep the email address updated for a current representative of your organization using the Business eBanking platform or by notifying us at 877-495-6989.
- You are able to view the PDF file in which the statement is provided.
- Access to eStatements requires that paper statements and/or selected notices be discontinued.
- To withdraw your consent to receive National Exchange Bank & Trust eDisclosures, please call 877-495-6989. Withdrawal of consent requires that you receive your statements and disclosures via the U.S. Postal Service. Written notification may be required.
- We may treat an invalid email address or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive eDisclosures electronically. We will not charge you a fee to process the withdrawal of your consent. If you withdraw your consent to receive eDisclosures electronically, the withdrawal will become effective after your request is processed.
- All eDisclosures we provide to you, regardless of the format, will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download a copy of your eStatements, this Agreement, your initial authorization to receive eDisclosures plus any changes to that authorization and any other important eDisclosures for your records.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue providing eDisclosures to you electronically, or to change or terminate the terms and conditions under which we provide eDisclosures electronically. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
The terms and conditions in this Agreement only apply to the eStatement and eNotice service. Provisions in other National Exchange Bank & Trust agreements and disclosures, including but not limited to the National Exchange Bank & Trust Deposit Account Agreement, Business eBanking agreements and in any and all Loan Agreements and Disclosures, may be revised from time to time and remain effective for all other aspects of the Account(s) involved.