With a Working Capital Line of Credit from National Exchange Bank, you have access to short term financing when you need it for your business to prosper and grow. Designed to fund the expansion and contraction of the balance sheet, our Working Capital Line of Credit is ideal for managing accounts receivables, inventories, payables and short-term cash needs.
Put a Working Line of Capital to Work for You
- Do you have a large annual insurance payment due and don’t want to drain your business accounts to make the payment? A business line of credit can provide temporary financing to keep your balance sheet strong.
- Are you placing a large inventory order but expect delays in receiving payment for sales proceeds? A business line of credit is there to provide the working capital to bridge that gap.
- Is your business seasonal with periods of lower revenue? A business line of credit can support your cash flow needs during the off season so your business never misses a beat.
Business Line of Credit Application Request
Experienced and Positioned to Meet Your Needs
As a strong, independent bank, National Exchange Bank is positioned to meet the short-term capital needs of businesses large and small. Our large lending limit gives us the ability to handle large projects, while our local, knowledgeable lenders work side-by-side with our customers to help achieve their goals today and in the future.
- Quick turn around time for loan decisions
- No call center, work directly with your local lending team
Just Like You
National Exchange bank is family owned and invested in our local communities. We understand the passion that goes into a closely-held business and are uniquely positioned to meet your needs. Don't get caught up in the machine of a larger bank; with NEBAT, you get a business partner that cares about your success. Let us be your trusted advisers.