Earn interest on the balance you carry in your checking account. The higher your balance is the better interest rate you will earn.
- Tier I: $0 to $24,999.99.
- Tier II: $25,000 to $49,999.99.
- Tier III: $50,000 to $99,999.99.
- Tier IV: $100,000 to $249,999.99.
- Tier V: $250,000 or more.
Additional Benefits of a Personal Interest Checking Account
- Unlimited check writing.
- Free Exchange OnLine & Mobile Banking access (electronic banking).
- Free Exchange Line access (telephone banking).
- Interest paid on your balance
- Free check safekeeping
$50 minimum opening deposit.
Minimum balance requirement: $2,500 daily minimum balance or a $10,000 combined daily minimum balance in an attached savings, money market, certificate of deposit or IRA account. You must notify the bank to have your accounts linked.
$15 monthly fee if one of the above balance requirements is not maintained.