Small Business Checking
- Designed to fit the needs of businesses that process less than 250 items per month.
- Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships and Corporations benefit from this lower-usage account.
Business and Organizational Checking
- Designed for businesses and organizations that process more than 250 items per month.
- Accounts receive credit for balances maintained.
- Your monthly average collected balance (less our reserve requirements) receives an “earnings credit” based on the 90-Day Treasury Bill rate.
Business Money Market
- A tiered account that pays you interest on the money you have earned.
Public Funds and Not-for-Profit Checking
Ask about our accounts designed specifically for municipal and not-for-profit organizations. These accounts offer both an interest-bearing and non-interest-bearing option.
Business Checking Accounts Comparison Chart
For a complete list of our business checking services, including Premier Small Business Checking, Small Business Checking with Interest, Business Savings, Not-for-Profit Checking and Public Funds Checking, view our Business Checking Services Price Listing.
|Small Business||Standard Business||Business Money Market|
|Number of Transactions||250 or less per month||More then 250 per month||Variable|
|Account Maintenance||$10 fee waived if: $500 minimum daily balance, or $2000 monthly average collected balance||
Monthly Balance Management Fee:
Accounts with a negative average collected balance for the month will be charged interest on that amount. The interest rate will vary and is based on the Prime Rate plus 4.00% with a floor of 7.25%.
|$20 per month if a $1000 minimum daily collected balance is not maintained or $2500 average ledger balance|
250 transactions (debits, credits, deposited items) per month at no charge. ($.50 per transaction more than 250.)
1 to 6 Checks & Debit Items: no charge
|Special Features||Learn about Premier Small Business Checking and Small Business with Interest Checking.||Fees are offset by an earnings credit based on the 90-day Treasury Bill rate.||Federal Regulations & Interest Rate Tiers|