Dollars for $cholars
It's never too early to start saving for your child's higher education. The right place to start is National Exchange Bank's Dollars for $cholars savings plan. Money can be set aside from birth through age 25.
- Three-year CD. Steady growth, no risk. At the end of three years, renew the certificate, invest in another account or use the funds immediately for education needs.
- Preferential interest rate.
- $300 minimum opening deposit.
- Additional deposits may be made throughout the life of the CD.
- Withdraw up to three times per year if used for school tuition or books.