It’s never too early to start saving for your child’s higher education. The right place to start is National Exchange Bank’s Dollars for Scholars savings plan. Money can be set aside from birth through age 25.
- 3-year CD. Steady growth, no risk. At the end of 3 years, renew the certificate, invest in another account or use the funds immediately for education needs.
- Preferential interest rate.
- $300 minimum opening deposit.
- Additional deposits may be made throughout the life of the CD.
- Withdraw up to 4 times per year for school expenses.