If you have celebrated at least 55 birthdays, National Exchange Bank & Trust has a program just for you. The Golden Years Club (GYC) is the premier bank club for people age 55 and older.
The program offers many benefits including discounts, informational seminars and a top-notch travel club.
- Checking — no minimum balance or maintenance fee.
- Check safekeeping — 3 free copies per month.
- Exciting travel program and other events.
- Printed checks (2 free boxes of printed checks per calendar year).
- Informational seminars.
- Bi-monthly newsletters.
- Visa® gift card (2 free per calendar year).
- Money orders.
- Cashier checks.
- Health screenings.
2020 Flu Shot Form. Please fill-out the form, print, sign and include a copy of the front and back of your Medicare / Insurance card. Bring this with you when you visit us for your flu shot. The 2020 flu shot schedule is in the September / October Newsletter. Masks are required.
- Exchange Line.
- Exchange OnLine.
- CheckCard with rewards.
- Valuable Discounts at Area Merchants.
- Refer-a-friend rewards program.
- Discounted personal line of credit.
- Discounted safe deposit rental.
- Direct deposit of social security or payroll checks.
- Trust Division consultation — no charge.
- Investment consultation — no charge.
- Membership card.
PLEASE NOTE: Safe Deposit Box contents and Investment and Trust Services are NOT FDIC insured.
- Members must be 55 or older.
- You need to have a combined minimum balance of $1,500 (per qualifying member) at National Exchange Bank & Trust in any of the following personal deposit accounts:
- Certificate of deposit
- Money market account