Visa® CheckCard with Rewards
- This card allows you to use your checking account to pay for items without writing a check.
- Looks like a credit card but deducts the amount from your checking account.
- Why use the CheckCard?
- Save on check printing costs by writing fewer checks.
- Increase your checking account range. It’s accepted worldwide, everywhere a Visa® card is accepted.
- It’s easy to carry. The CheckCard is small, the size of a credit card, and can easily slip into a purse, wallet or pocket.
- Earn points with qualifying purchases that lead to great rewards.
- Use your CheckCard as an ATM card also.
Mobile Fraud Prevention
Use card alerts and controls inside the National Exchange Bank mobile app or the SecurLOCK Equip mobile app to help fight fraud.
Wallet in the Mobile App
- Turn Cards On/Off
- Control Card use by location, transaction type, merchant type and dollar amount.
- Receive push notifications and real-time alerts.
- Connect your CheckCard and HSA debit cards.
Turn Cards On/Off
Limit transactions by merchant type, transaction type, and location.
Set transaction dollar limits.
Receive real-time alerts.
An unlimited amount of National Exchange Bank & Trust cards can be connected.
Quickly swipe your Visa CheckCard and sign for your purchase instead of writing out a check or using your PIN to earn points towards rewards. Redeem points for rewards such as gift cards, brand-name merchandise, travel and more.
Everyday purchases such as groceries, dining out and filling up your gas tank can accumulate points when using your CheckCard and signing for the purchase.
Use your ScoreCard Rewards points to purchase airline tickets and other great rewards!