Visa® CheckCard with Rewards
- This card allows you to use your checking account to pay for items without writing a check.
- Looks like a credit card but deducts the amount from your checking account.
- Why use the CheckCard?
- Save on check printing costs by writing fewer checks.
- Increase your checking account range. It’s accepted worldwide, everywhere a Visa® card is accepted.
- It’s easy to carry. The CheckCard is small, the size of a credit card, and can easily slip into a purse, wallet or pocket.
- Earn points with qualifying purchases that lead to great rewards.
- Use your CheckCard as an ATM card also.
CheckCard Fraud Prevention App
National Exchange Bank CheckCards work with the SecurLOCK Equip mobile app to help fight fraud.
Quickly swipe your Visa CheckCard and sign for your purchase instead of writing out a check or using your PIN to earn points towards rewards. Redeem points for rewards such as gift cards, brand-name merchandise, travel and more.
Everyday purchases such as groceries, dining out and filling up your gas tank can accumulate points when using your CheckCard and signing for the purchase.
Use your ScoreCard Rewards points to purchase airline tickets and other great rewards!
Adding this card to your checking account allows you to withdraw cash, transfer funds, make deposits, check account balances, make purchases and more. Visit one of our convenient ATM locations today, or withdraw from one of the thousands of locations that display the PULSE PAY logo.
Q: Why isn't my Visa CheckCard working?
A: There are a number of potential reasons why the transaction you are attempting is not being authorized. Some of them may include:
- If you downloaded the SecurLOCK Equip app, there may be settings that you have established that are preventing the transaction. Review your app for any alerts.
- After six months without being used, your Visa CheckCard becomes inactive.
- You may have accumulated more than three PIN or transaction failures. Please contact us to verify and reset.
- You may be over your card's transaction limits for the day.
- The business accepting your card over the phone may not be inputting the security code or expiration date accurately.
- Funds in your account may not be available at this time.
- Your account may be overdrawn, or you may be at your maximum overdraft limit.
If your card is not working as you expect, please contact us so we may investigate.
Q: What if I cannot read the three digit security number on the back of my card?
A: National Exchange Bank & Trust does not know nor have access to your CVC number. If you would like to write it down, please keep it in a safe place and do not include your card number with it. If you do not know your CVC and cannot read it, you will need to order a replacement card from your local office to complete any transactions over the phone or online.
Q: How do I reset my card PIN?
A: If you know your current PIN, you may change it via Exchange Line using your card number and Exchange Line Personal Identification Number or by visiting your nearest office. If you do not know your current PIN, you may request a PIN reminder be sent via the US Mail or visit your nearest office to customize a personal PIN.