Visa® CheckCard with Rewards
- This card allows you to use your checking account to pay for items without writing a check.
- Looks like a credit card but deducts the amount from your checking account.
- Why use the CheckCard?
- Save on check printing costs by writing fewer checks.
- Increase your checking account range. It’s accepted worldwide, everywhere a Visa® card is accepted.
- It’s easy to carry. The CheckCard is small, the size of a credit card, and can easily slip into a purse, wallet or pocket.
- Earn points with qualifying purchases that lead to great rewards.
- Use your CheckCard as an ATM card also.
CheckCard Fraud Prevention App
National Exchange Bank CheckCards work with the SecurLOCK Equip mobile app to help fight fraud.
Quickly swipe your Visa CheckCard and sign for your purchase instead of writing out a check or using your PIN to earn points towards rewards. Redeem points for rewards such as gift cards, brand-name merchandise, travel and more.
Everyday purchases such as groceries, dining out and filling up your gas tank can accumulate points when using your CheckCard and signing for the purchase.
Use your ScoreCard Rewards points to purchase airline tickets and other great rewards!
Adding this card to your checking account allows you to withdraw cash, transfer funds, make deposits, check account balances, make purchases and more. Visit one of our convenient ATM locations today, or withdraw from one of the thousands of locations that display the PULSE PAY logo.