Experience the time-saving benefits, convenience, and efficiency of electronic banking with National Exchange Bank & Trust's Exchange OnLine. This service allows customers to view all of their accounts in one place, control their finances at their fingertips, secure their money, easily pay any bills, and much more!
Receive instant access to your account online when you auto enroll using your personal identifying information. The easiest process is to use your CheckCard information, but you may also use your most recent deposit statement information or loan account information to successfully enroll. The process includes the option to enroll in Bill Payment and eStatements.
- Certificate of Deposits
- Money Market
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Credit Cards
- Personal Line of Credit
- IRA Balances
Information regarding your balances and account activity is posted in real-time and gets updated as your transactions are processed. Your transaction history is built starting with your first login, and up to 550 days of history is viewable.
Alerts are a great tool to communicate important banking events to you via email or text message. They allow you to monitor and act quickly to prevent potential fraud and monitor online banking activity. Visit the Settings > Alerts page within the "All" menu of Exchange OnLine and get started. Examples of notifications include:
- Balance activity. Receive daily notifications or be alerted when your daily balance starts at or reaches a certain level.
- Transaction alerts for out-of-state or international transactions. Establish Card Not Present transactions so that you are notified as your card is being used via telephone or the web.
- Bill payee additions. Get notified when a bill payment payee was added to your account.
To update your contact information to include a secondary email address or mobile number to receive text alerts, go to Contact Information within the Customer Service menu of Exchange OnLine.
Exchange OnLine Features and Resources
- Mobile App or MobileWeb. Download the app or enjoy a mobile friendly view.
- eStatements. Receive free, electronic replicas of your printed statements online to eliminate the need to print and mail paper copies.
- Bill Payment. Customers have the ability to pay bills online without sending a paper check.
- People Pay. Send money online to friends and family with easy-to-use People Pay feature inside Exchange OnLine and through the mobile app.
- Personal Finance. View your entire financial picture and easily budget with this free tool.
- Stop Payments. Customers have the ability to initiate a stop payment on a specific check.
- Internal Transfers & Scheduled Transfers. Conduct transfers of funds between accounts held at National Exchange Bank & Trust. You can also future date transfers and set up recurring transfers.*Transfers scheduled before 8:00pm CST will be completed on the same business day.*
- External Transfers. Transfer funds between accounts held at National Exchange Bank & Trust and another Financial Institution. External transfers may also be future dated or set to reoccur, but separate authorization may be required. *Transfers scheduled before 8:00pm CST will be completed on the same business day.*
- Advanced Login Authentication Tips. Verified identification through multiple channels at login as added protection when signing into your already secure electronic banking account.
- Forgotten Password. Use this tool at the Password Screen in Exchange OnLine (after entering your User ID) to reset your password using an Out of Band Authentication process. We will call or text you at a phone number we have on file. Once you have been locked out for too many login attempts, the forgotten password service is also be locked out, so please use this feature before being locked out.
- Virus Protection and Spyware. It's important that your devices have the latest virus protection and spyware tools installed. Also, be sure to read through our Exchange OnLine requirements and supported operating systems guidelines.
As always, if you have any questions or face any obstacles throughout your online banking experiences, please reach out to us. We are happy to help!