ScoreCard® Rewards for your CheckCard and Credit Card
Earn points on qualifying card transactions made in person, and purchases made in app or online with your National Exchange Bank Visa® Credit Card or CheckCard. Redeem points for rewards like gift cards, brand-name merchandise, travel and more. Everyday purchases, such as groceries, dining out and filling up your gas tank, can accumulate points when using your card and signing for the purchase.
Your National Exchange Bank & Trust-eligible card is automatically enrolled in ScoreCard® Rewards.
- View your CheckCard point earnings via the "Rewards Account" link in Exchange OnLine.
- View your Credit Card point earnings via the "Rewards Account" link on the eZCard website.
- Or log in directly using your card number to view redemption options, combine points as a household and more.
Contact ScoreCard® Rewards
Customer Service: 1-800-854-0790 — available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; closed for major holidays.
Travel Services: 1-855-483-5005 — available Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM; Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (EST); the cruise and vacation package desk is closed on Sundays.
Score Deals & Discounts
ScoreCard® Rewards allows you to score deals and discounts on the ScoreCard website as well as while shopping in your everyday life. Learn more.
Pay with Points
You can now pay with the points you earn! You can pay with points or combine points with a card payment; look for this option throughout the ScoreCard website. Learn how.
Make a Wishlist
The Ship Upon Achievement feature ensures your wishes come true sooner rather than later. An order can be placed on your behalf for any item in your Wishlist as soon as you have earned enough points!
Score Deals & Discounts
ScoreMore is a part of the ScoreCard® Rewards program. Special merchant funded offers give cardholders the opportunity to earn bonus points in larger increments. These special offers are so exclusive you have to activate the offer to earn the extra bonus points. Simply click the activate button from a ScoreMore email or on the ScoreCard website and shop at the merchant before the offer expires to take advantage of the deal.
This is a real-time, point-of-sale instant discount on fuel for cardholders that have a sufficient reward point balance. Enjoy an instant fuel price rollback at the pump and save $0.50 per gallon, up to 20 gallons, every time you fill up. Simply use your National Exchange Bank Visa® Credit Card or CheckCard at the beginning of your transaction at a participating gas station to see the fuel discount offer and redeem for savings. Discounts at the pump are currently available at Amoco®, BP® and Shell® networks.
Once you arrive at a participating gas station pump, follow these simple instructions:
- Swipe your National Exchange Bank Visa® Credit Card or CheckCard at the beginning of your transaction at the gas station pump.
- Once the card is accepted, if you have a rewards balance sufficient to cover the redemption, the pump will display the message: “2000pts=$0.50/g?”
- Press the “Yes” button on the dispenser keypad to redeem your rewards.
- Once the payment card is approved, the price per gallon will be reduced. If cash and credit pricing is in place, the discount will be taken from the credit pricing.
- Select fuel grade and begin fueling.
- Your receipt will reflect how much you saved per gallon.
Combine ScoreCard® Rewards points from qualifying cards in your household to earn rewards faster. On the ScoreCard website, fill-out and submit the online householding application, found under the “Householding” tab near the upper-right corner of your screen.
Pay with Points
The PayPal Pay with Rewards feature lets cardholders pay with ScoreCard® Rewards points for qualifying online purchases at millions of PayPal merchants globally. This is an exciting new way to use points when shopping online, from the comfort of your home. When you use PayPal to pay a participating merchant online, you have the option to convert your eligible loyalty point balance to currency as an alternative form of payment.
Cardholders need to enroll in the program to be able to pay with points.
You are able to use your rewards points to pay for discounted purchases at CVS, Walgreens and Dollar General at the register in real-time.
Here’s how it works:
- Swipe or dip your enrolled National Exchange Bank Visa® Credit Card or CheckCard in-store at the point-of-sale terminal (POS).
- When you use your card at CVS, Walgreens or Dollar General (in-store only), you will have the option to convert your eligible loyalty point balance to currency as an alternative form of payment.
- If you have enough loyalty points and make a purchase of at least $10 at CVS or Walgreens, you will receive a message prompt at the terminal asking if you would like to use 2,000 points for $10 off their purchase. If you have enough loyalty points and make a purchase of at least $5 at Dollar General, you will receive a message prompt at the terminal asking if you would like to use 1,000 points for $5 off their purchase.
- If you select “YES”, the purchase amount will be discounted. If you select “NO”, points will not be deducted from your points balance and you will pay the original purchase amount.
Redeem2Erase gives National Exchange Bank Visa® Credit Card users the ability to redeem reward points to erase recent transactions off your statement and earn statement credit. Redeem2Erase is an easy redemption option that is sure to delight cardholders.
Transactions ranging from $20 to $1,000 are eligible to be erased. Erased transactions will post within 1-2 statement cycles.
From the "Account" menu on the ScoreCard® Rewards website, select "Transactions" to see a list of eligible transactions to erase.
Redeem Points in Near Real-Time
Premium Payback SMS allows cardholders to use points on everyday purchases. Use your card as you normally do and be surprised and delighted when an offer is presented to pay with points on your most recent transaction.
Cardholders need to enroll into Premium Payback SMS through the ScoreCard® Rewards website. During enrollment, you provide the email address and mobile phone number where you would like the offers to be presented. Once enrolled, you receive an email and SMS text to confirm enrollment. You will then begin receiving up to two (2) pay with point opportunities on everyday spending.
Here’s how it works:
- After you complete an eligible transaction, you will receive a SMS text to your registered mobile number and email within minutes of the purchase asking if you would like to redeem “X” amount of points for “Y” amount off your most recent purchase.
- You have the option to select yes, and the points are deducted from your point bank through a statement credit. If you choose not to use points for the transaction, the points are temporarily deducted from your point balance until the offer expires.
- Cardholders will have 72 hours in order to redeem their offer. The expiration date will be on the offer to notify you of the time you have to redeem. If you try to redeem after the expiration date, you will receive a notice stating the offer is no longer available and be redirected to your loyalty account for other pay with points opportunities.