ScoreCard® Rewards for your CheckCard and Credit Card
Quickly swipe your National Exchange Bank Visa® Credit Card or CheckCard (choose credit at checkout instead of entering your PIN or writing a check) to earn points towards rewards. Redeem points for rewards such as gift cards, brand name merchandise, travel and more. Everyday purchases such as groceries, dining out and filling up your gas tank can accumulate points when using your card and signing for the purchase.
Your National Exchange Bank & Trust eligible card is automatically enrolled in ScoreCard® Rewards.
- View your CheckCard point earnings in Exchange OnLine and use the convenient “Rewards Account” link to get to ScoreCardRewards.com via Exchange OnLine for easy access to your rewards.
- View your Credit Card point earnings via the Credit Card (ezCard) website and use the convenient “Rewards Account” link to get to ScoreCardRewards.com via the Credit Card website for easy access to your rewards.
- You can also log into www.ScoreCardRewards.com using your card number to view redemption options, combine points as a household and learn more.
Combine ScoreCard Rewards points from your National Exchange Bank & Trust CheckCard with your National Exchange Bank & Trust credit card or any other qualifying card in your household to earn rewards faster. On the ScoreCard website, fill-out and submit the online householding application, found under the Householding tab near the upper-right corner of your screen.
To contact ScoreCard Rewards:
- Customer Service via phone, dial 1.800.854.0790 (available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; closed for major holidays).
- Travel Services can be reached at 1.855.483.5005 (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EST) - the cruise and vacation package desk is closed on Sundays).