People Pay is a fast, easy and safe way to send money to people you know and trust through Exchange OnLine. You can use it to:
- Reimburse your roommates for rent and other expenses.
- Send your niece or nephew a cash birthday gift.
- Pay back the friend you owe for lunch or those concert tickets.
- Pay your babysitter or piano teacher with just an email address.
National Exchange Bank & Trust Exchange OnLine users may claim funds sent to them via the mobile app or by logging into the full Exchange OnLine site.
- In the mobile app, go to “People Pay” in the menu and then the “Activity” tab.
- In Exchange OnLine, click the “People Pay” icon or find "People Pay" under "All" > "Money Movement."
Android and iPhone apps are available for download through Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iPhone) — search “National Exchange Bank.”
You can send money to almost anyone with an email address or mobile number. However, you should only send money to people you know and trust and it is not meant to pay businesses for their products or services.
First, simply login to Exchange OnLine and follow the enrollment prompts. Once enrolled, People Pay will also work in the NEBAT mobile app.
The person receiving the money is sent a notification with instructions on how to claim it.
You will be notified of the payment status by email to the primary email address used for Exchange OnLine.