People Pay is a fast, easy and safe way to send money through Exchange OnLine. You can use it to:
- Reimburse your roommates for rent and other expenses.
- Send your niece or nephew a cash birthday gift.
- Pay back the friend you owe for lunch or those concert tickets.
- Pay your babysitter, landscaper or piano teacher with just an email address.
National Exchange Bank & Trust Exchange OnLine users may claim funds sent to them via the mobile app or by logging into the full Exchange OnLine site.
- In the mobile app, go to “People Pay” in the menu and then the “Activity” tab.
- In Exchange OnLine, go to “People Pay” under the “Pay and Transfer” tab.
Android and iPhone apps are available for download through Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iPhone) — search “National Exchange Bank.”
You can send money to almost anyone with an email address or mobile number. Simply login to Exchange OnLine and follow the enrollment prompts.
The person receiving the money is sent a notification with instructions on how to claim it. They can choose either a bank account (routing and account number needed) or a PayPal account.
You will be notified of the payment status by email to the primary email address used for Exchange OnLine.