Services to Help with Your Present & Future Investments
- Financial planning — The advisors at NEIM look at your complete financial picture and develop a plan to help achieve your goals.
- Portfolio management.
- Retirement planning — The advisors at NEIM can help you live the lifestyle you desire by designing an investment strategy to help you meet your retirement goals.
- Education planning — If you are concerned about the rising costs of higher education, the team can help you establish an education plan for your child or grandchild that will allow the potential for your investments to grow tax-deferred.
- Asset management.
- Estate/legacy planning.
- IRA planning.
- Business Planning — The advisors at NEIM offer options for owners and employees of businesses of all sizes, from self-employed retirement plans, such as SEPs and SIMPLEs, to 401k, 403b and deferred compensation plans for large corporations.
- Insurance — From simple life insurance to long-term care, look to us for this important piece of your financial puzzle.
Adam Stone & Jenni Riedeman
Financial Advisors, RJFS
National Exchange Investment Management
130 S. Main Street, Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- Phone (local): 920-906-6824
- Phone (toll-free): 877-515-4508
- Email us
The team at National Exchange Investment Management utilize Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. as our broker dealer to provide our customers the convenience of having your investment and bank accounts all in one place. The Raymond James financial advisors can meet with you at select National Exchange Bank & Trust locations, allowing all your financial needs to be handled in an efficient manner by people you know and trust.
There is never an obligation or charge for consultation. Contact us today for an appointment!
Our most important objective is to understand your unique financial needs and provide a portfolio of the highest quality investments available to meet those needs. We strive to develop an individual, diversified portfolio that strikes a balance between the returns you want and the risk with which you feel comfortable.
We offer a highly personal level of service that goes beyond just marketing investments. Our recommendations are based solely on merit. There is never an obligation to offer any investment that is not in your best interest and consistent with your stated financial objectives.
- Mutual funds
- Tax-deferred annuities
- Self-directed IRAs
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- And more
Your financial advisors will continue to monitor the performance of your investments. We strive to build and maintain quality, long-term relationships by employing the highest standards of customer service and financial expertise to help our clients make sound investment decisions. For more information, visit www.raymondjames.com or call us today to start planning your financial future.
Investment advisory services are offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
Check the background of this firm and our investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC. Securities are not insured by FDIC, NCUA or any other financial institution insurance or government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal.
Raymond James’ Financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
Links are being provided for informational purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
National Exchange Bank & Trust and National Exchange Investment Management is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services.