Picture this: with the camera on your smart phone and the National Exchange Bank & Trust Mobile App, you may deposit checks from anywhere and everywhere!
Mobile Makes it Possible
- Login to Exchange OnLine through your NEBAT Mobile App.
- Choose “Check Deposit” from the menu and then “Deposit” in the upper, right-hand corner.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Enter the dollar amount, the account it should be deposited in and an email address for confirmation.
Tips & Tricks
- Sign your check with the following required endorsement:
For Mobile Deposit Only at
National Exchange Bank & Trust
- Verify that all names to whom the check was written have signed.
- Place your check on a flat, dark surface.
- Take a clear picture with good lighting.
- The timing of your Remote Check Deposit may be impacted during federal holidays.
- Checks recieved for deposit after 5:00 PM CST on the business day before a federal holiday will not get processed until after 5:00 PM CST on the business day after the federal holiday.
- This occurs even when the bank is open, due to the closure of the Federal Reserve.
- Please note the limits indicated within the FAQs including but not limited to:
- No single item may exceed $2,000.
- Daily limit of $2,000 and $5,000 limit during any 5-business day period.
- Daily limit of 5 checks and 10 checks during any 5-business day period.
Remote Check Deposit only works with the National Exchange Bank Mobile App. Android and iPhone apps are available for download through Google Play (Android) or the App Store (iPhone) — search “National Exchange Bank” or use the links below.