Business Credit Card
National Exchange Bank & Trust’s Corporate and Business credit cards make managing your employees’ expenses easy whether you prefer online or paper reporting of your company’s credit spending.
Each card gives you the ability to generate detailed monthly and annual reports, and can also be coded for specific types of purchases or declines. Billing occurs through the corporate account number, and a corporate statement can be either a summary (total) of each cardholder's purchases or a detailed listing of every purchase. Many additional services are available.
Business and Corporate Credit Cards are automatically enrolled in our ScoreCard® Rewards Program. ScoreCard provides added value to you without added cost and is highly flexible to meet your needs.
- Detailed spending reports
- Centralized and consolidated billing
- Convenient payment options
Easy online access
- View recent transactions and previous statements.
- Review spending by cardholder.
- Pay your bill with the click of a mouse.
- Save and archive statements.
Rewards on your purchases
- The ScoreCard Rewards program offers flexibility in redeeming points including travel options.
- Wide variety of product offerings including monthly special offers.
Corporate management of card features
- Customize SIC codes for allowed purchases.
- Set individual card limits.
- Billed through main corporate umbrella.
Compromised, Lost or Stolen Cards
To report a compromised, lost or stolen card during normal business hours
Please call the bank at 1-877-921-7700
To report a compromised, lost or stolen credit card after normal business hours
**Please note that National Exchange Bank & Trust does not offer special promotions via our credit card toll-free number. If you are presented an offer upon dialing the number above, please hang up and call again. You may have misdialed. If you gave out any information to take advantage of a promotion when dialing a number above, please contact us immediately.
National Exchange Bank & Trust extends credit cards primarily to established customers that meet our credit criteria.