Enhancements and a New Look Coming Soon
The BeB enhancement is scheduled for March 21, 2021.
The upgrade will happen automatically, seamlessly and without additional cost. If you cannot wait for the new, easy-to-use look and feel of BeB, just let us know, and we can upgrade you early!
What’s new for you?
In addition to the responsive design, you will have a centralized approval workspace for templates, transactions and user administration. Dynamic table rows allow you to easily view more information or related tasks. Modern font icons represent concepts to help you easily identify actions.
What’s staying the same?
Your account information remains the same and no action is required on your part. You can continue to expect our commitment to serving your business alongside our world-class security and reliability.
Our team of dedicated banking professionals at National Exchange Bank & Trust encourage you to experience our complete solution for online cash management, which includes payroll delivery, account information, and reconciliation and funds transfer services.
There are a variety of benefits that come with National Exchange Bank & Trust's online business banking tools. Some of those perks include:
- Easy access to your account balances and activity.
- Efficient management of the movement of your money.
- Secured access with customizable security levels.
- Personalized support from an independent bank.
You can also access your account using our Business Electronic Banking app!
Our business electronic banking services provide numerous features that are extremely helpful when keeping your finances orderly and secure:
- Debit and credit activity summary with a 90-day history (up to 18 months available).
- Images of checks for your reference.
- Deposit ticket and item images.
- Instant account-to-account transfers, including the ability to schedule recurring transactions.
- Customizable alert messages notify you of balance levels, activity notices, action reminders, and more.
- The ability to place your own stop payments.
- QuickBooks Web Connect.
Ensuring your money and account information are safe is our top priority, so we have multiple alert options that can be implemented to notify you of any suspicious activity on your accounts. Some key benefits of our alerting systems include:
- Multiple delivery options including email, text messages, or both (not all alerts are available via text message).
- Ability to send to a user at multiple email addresses.
- Early identification of attempted fraud against accounts.
- Numerous alerts provide flexibility in choosing to be notified about account activity, balance levels, approvals needed, and much more.
Powerful Reporting Features
If you're someone who values an outlined report of data detailing your accounts and history, then you'll really enjoy the perks that come with our in-depth reporting features at National Exchange Bank & Trust:
- Account activity reporting that provides a detailed account of activity information (including scheduled and completed transactions) for a selected date or date range.
- Report data reaches back up to 90 days once history has been built (this may be enhanced to include 6, 12, or 18 months of history).
- Includes images of checks for your records.
- Reporting may be generated to HTML (screen), CSV, PDF, QIF, and Microsoft Money.
- Account summary report provides current business day balance information for all accounts.
- Ledger balance.
- Accessible balance.
- Credits and debits.
Upgrade to Premium Reporting for even more ways to manipulate the way you view your account information.
ACH Payment and Collection Options
National Exchange Bank & Trust's business electronic banking services offer a variety of payment and collection options that best fit your needs, which include the ability to:
- Initiate electronic payments, including direct deposit, expense reimbursement, and vendor payments.
- Create and save frequently-used payment profiles.
- Initiate ACH debits to collect receivables more quickly.
- Create and save frequently-used transfer profiles.
- Distribute or concentrate funds from multiple offices or locations.
We pride ourselves on creating a secure and dependable online portal for your business banking needs, which means that not every browser is accepted by our security standards. Our team of banking experts encourage you to review our list of approved online browsers to make sure you're working on a system and with a program that correlates with National Exchange Bank & Trust's security features.
Business eBanking How To Guides
We're Here To Help
The business banking experts at National Exchange Bank & Trust are directly accessible if you have any questions or face any challenges throughout your electronic banking experiences. Please don't hesitate to give us a call or submit a contact form whenever you need assistance.