Experience the complete solution for online cash management including payroll delivery, account information and reconciliation and funds transfer services.
- Easy access to your account balances and activity.
- More efficient movement of money.
- Secure access with customizable security levels.
- Personalized support from an independent bank.
- Debit and credit activity summary with a 90-day history (up to 18 months available).
- Check Images
- Deposit Ticket and Item Images
- Instant account-to-account transfers, including the ability to schedule recurring transactions.
- Customizable alert messages notify you of balance levels, activity notices, action reminders and more.
- Place your own stop payments.
- Choose email, text messaging or both. (Not all alerts are available via text message.)
- Alerts may be sent to a user at multiple email addresses.
- Premium alerts may be the first identification of attempted fraud against accounts.
- Numerous alerts available to notify you of account activity, balance levels, approvals needed and much more.
Powerful Reporting Features
- Account activity report provides detailed account activity information (including scheduled and completed transactions) for a selected date or date range.
- Report data reaches back up to 90 days once history has been built. (This may be enhanced to include 6, 12 or 18 months of history.)
- Includes images of checks.
- Report may be generated to HTML (screen), CSV, PDF, QIF and Microsoft Money.
- Account summary report provides current business day balance information for all accounts.
- Ledger balance.
- Accessible balance.
- Credits and debits.
- Upgrade to Premium Reporting for even more ways to manipulate the way you view your account information.
ACH Payment and Collection Options
- Initiate electronic payments, including direct deposit, expense reimbursement and vendor payments.
- Create and save frequently used payment profiles.
- Initiate ACH debits to collect receivables more quickly.
- Create and save frequently used transfer profiles.
- Distribute or concentrate funds from multiple offices or locations.
What is an international ACH Transaction?
IAT is a standard class entry (SEC) code and format that NACHA rules require for all ACH payments entering or exiting the U.S.