Ensuring your money and account information are safe is our top priority, so we have multiple alert options that can be implemented to notify you of any suspicious activity on your accounts. Some key benefits of our alerting systems include:
- Multiple delivery options including email, text messages, or both (not all alerts are available via text message).
- Ability to send to a user at multiple email addresses.
- Early identification of attempted fraud against accounts.
- Numerous alerts provide flexibility in choosing to be notified about account activity, balance levels, approvals needed, and much more.
Powerful Reporting Features
If you're someone who values an outlined report of data detailing your accounts and history, then you'll really enjoy the perks that come with our in-depth reporting features at National Exchange Bank & Trust:
ACH Payment and Collection Options
National Exchange Bank & Trust's business electronic banking services offer a variety of payment and collection options that best fit your needs, which include the ability to:
- Initiate electronic payments, including direct deposit, expense reimbursement, and vendor payments.
- Initiate ACH debits to collect receivables more quickly.
- Create and save frequently-used transfer profiles.
- Distribute or concentrate funds from multiple offices or locations.
We pride ourselves on creating a secure and dependable online portal for your business banking needs, which means that not every browser is accepted by our security standards. Our team of banking experts encourage you to review our list of approved online browsers to make sure you're working on a system and with a program that correlates with National Exchange Bank & Trust's security features.