Don’t let your business get buried under an avalanche of papers. Cut down on the paper you need to store, simplify your record-keeping and make a tree smile with convenient Electronic Financial Records products from National Exchange Bank & Trust.
Business Electronic and Online Statements
Loan and Deposit Account Online Statements through Business Electronic Banking
- Delivered securely through Business Electronic Banking.
- Company administrator has the flexibility to assign viewing privileges by individuals and by account.
Customers without Business Electronic Banking
- Electronic notification of statement availability:
- A hyperlink directs you to your statement that is securely stored.
- Immediate access to your statement.
- Avoid delays by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Check images included if desired.
- Portable Document Format (PDF) for ease in access and storage:
- The free Adobe® Reader software is all that is needed to view.
- Burn the statements to a CD for easy storage and future access.
- Add on eRecords for easy search and view capabilities.
- Request Business Deposit eStatements through the Business Services Request Form.
eStatements Across All Products
Can you imagine eliminating the stacks of checks you have in storage? That is exactly what we can provide you by scanning your items and storing them either on a CD or securely online.
Each month you may download the checks online or have a CD with compatible software delivered, including a front-and-back image of the month’s cleared checks. Let us handle the organization of long-term storage for your financial records including paid checks, statements and deposited items.
- Central management of financial documentation.
- Research abilities.
- Easy access to provide proof of payment.
- Consolidation of account information in a central location:
- Include one or all deposit accounts.
- Complete statement detail.
- Front and rear image of checks.
- Deposits and items deposited details.
- Extensive research abilities:
- Transaction-based research based on a specific or range of account number, date, serial number, amount and type of transaction.
- Customizable reports.
- Data-mining abilities.
- Easy access and compatibility:
- No special software/hardware purchases needed.
- All needed technology is self-contained on the CD with no software loads required.
- Option to download information to your company network from a secure website.
- Each CD may be customized with a unique password for secure access.
- Simplify reconciliation of your business account with data loads that automatically identify cleared and uncleared transactions.
- Download a file of your paid checks and import it into your accounts payable software to create a more efficient reconciliation process.
Or upload issued checks and receive a report to easily identify outstanding items.