Fond du Lac Office
Performs loan input and maintenance for installment, mortgage, heloc and commercial loans. Performs various other loan servicing duties.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Input new and renewed loans into core (IBS) system.
- Input loan maintenance into core (IBS) system.
- Post escrowed insurance payments on IBS and mail escrow checks out to insurance companies.
- Balance monthly insurance GL’s.
- Post loan payments, including insurance checks.
- Monitor and follow-up with returned loan mail.
- Answer customer and lender phone calls.
- Perform other duties, responsibilities and activities, which may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Skills and Abilities
- A general knowledge of the systems input screens and general ledger.
- Ability to use a PC with Microsoft Word and Excel, along with other equipment, as needed. Ability to use a calculator, check writer, copy/scan/fax machine.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Normal office environment with minimal noise, temperature variation or dust. Length of work day is unpredictable, depending upon volume of business and department activities.
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and maintain good customer relations with the ability to adapt to varying customer and transactional volume. Must be able to quickly re-establish priorities, responding to the changing needs of the department.
- Due to the changing volumes of the loan industry, must be able to work under pressure.
- Manual dexterity skills for typing and use of computer and other related office systems and equipment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs. is required.
- Occasional bending, reaching and stooping.
- Continuous visual effort is required. Up to 75-100% of the work day is spent at a computer monitor and/or with written or computer-generated paper documents.
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time.
Training and Preparation
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Relevant banking experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be helpful, but is not required.
- Approximately six months to 1 year of on the job training to become familiar with bank systems and procedures.
Send Cover Letters and Résumés to:
National Exchange Bank & Trust
P.O. Box 988
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-0988
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at (920) 921-7700.
We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
National Exchange Bank & Trust is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status of protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.