National Exchange Bank Online Credit Card Banking sites, eZCard and eZBusiness, will be temporarily unavailable from 9:30 p.m. CT on Friday, May 17, 2019 through 7:00 a.m. CT on Monday, May 20, 2019.
We apologize for any inconvenience. For eZCard users, all functionality will remain the same.
Big things are happening with eZBusiness Card Management, including a complete redesign of the website! The changes focus on adding functionality that you have been asking for, as well as updating the look and feel of the site to make it more compatible with mobile devices. Whether you choose to access your account on a laptop/PC, or via a smartphone or tablet, you will immediately appreciate the enhanced layout and usability of the site’s mobile responsive design technology.
What to Expect
What is NOT Changing
- Admin User Credentials - User names, password, security questions and answers
- Payment Activity - Payment history, pending payments, scheduled payments & payment accounts
- Security Access – You will have the same security access in the new application that you do today
What IS Changing
- Application will have a new look and feel
- New log in process
- Improved navigation
- Menu icons instead of drop-downs
- Mobile responsive
- Incoming messages consolidated under one view
- Online requests
- New Login Process: Simplified - username and password on one page
- Icon Navigation: Quick visual identification
Records Prior to May 17, 2017 No Longer Available
In the email sent on May 1, 2019, we strongly encouraged you to log into eZBusiness and save any of the below information you need to retain that is dated on or before May 17, 2017.
Any information that has not been saved by 9:30 p.m. CT Friday, May 17 will no longer be available after the migration.
- Customer Service – Online message history older than 24 months, including messages in the Incoming Message queue and composed messages
- Expense Management – Expense reports (in any status) older than 24 months
- Reporting – Reports with a Last Run Date older than 24 months
- Security – All activity performed by an administrator that is older than 24 months
Access to full Admin & Company User Guides along with FAQs will be accessible within the new management tool!