National Exchange Bank & Trust and Fannie Mae are here to help you. Whether you are experiencing a temporary or long-term hardship, assistance may be available.
To learn more about Fannie Mae relief solutions, contact our customer support team today!
A customer support team member will contact you within three business days of your inquiry. To better assist you, please have the following documentation available upon request:
- Prior two months’ bank statements.
- Source of income documents.
- Most recent tax return.
- Personal financial information, including:
- Assets and approximate values.
- Detailed list of monthly expenses.
- Description of hardship.
If you have questions regarding a recent denial of a foreclosure prevention alternative or an existing foreclosure or you would simply like to speak with customer support, please call 877-921-7700, ext. 1323.