Answers about Your CheckCard
Why isn't my Visa CheckCard working?
There are a number of potential reasons why the transaction you are attempting is not being authorized. Some of them may include:
- If you downloaded the SecurLOCK Equip app, there may be settings that you have established that are preventing the transaction. Review your app for any alerts.
- After twelve months without being used, your Visa CheckCard becomes inactive.
- You may have accumulated more than three PIN or transaction failures. Please contact us to verify and reset.
- You may be over your card's transaction limits for the day.
- The business accepting your card over the phone may not be inputting the security code or expiration date accurately.
- Funds in your account may not be available at this time.
- Your account may be overdrawn, or you may be at your maximum overdraft limit.
If your card is not working as you expect, please contact us so we may investigate.
What if I cannot read the three digit security number on the back of my card?
National Exchange Bank & Trust does not know nor have access to your CVC number. If you would like to write it down, please keep it in a safe place and do not include your card number with it. If you do not know your CVC and cannot read it, you will need to order a replacement card from your local office to complete any transactions over the phone or online.
How do I reset my PIN on my CheckCard?
If you know your current PIN, you may change it via Exchange Line using your card number and Exchange Line Personal Identification Number or by visiting your nearest office. If you do not know your current PIN, you may request a PIN reminder be sent via the US Mail or visit your nearest office to customize a personal PIN.