We are excited to welcome Fortifi Bank Westfield Office customers. Rest assured, the people that you have grown to know and trust will continue to serve your banking needs but from the current National Exchange Bank & Trust office at 326 East Second Street.
It is transition weekend. Here are few reminders:
- Fortifi Bank Westfield Office closes permanently at 3:00 p.m., Friday, March 12, 2021.
- The National Exchange Bank office in Westfield will be closed Saturday, March 13, to prepare for transition, and will resume normal banking hours on Monday, March 15, 2021.
- Checking customers - Discontinue use of Fortifi checks on Saturday, March 13, and begin using National Exchange Bank checks. Destroy unused Fortifi Bank documents (checks, deposit slips, etc.). If you have not yet received your new checks, please continue using your Fortifi Bank checks as needed and contact us as soon as possible if you have not already been in contact.
- The NEBAT ATM network is now available to all new customers. Use the drive-thru ATM at our Westfield office or any other convenient NEBAT ATM. Use our locations page to find nearby ATMs.
- Debit Card customers - You should now be using your National Exchange Bank CheckCard. Your Fortifi Bank debit card can now be destroyed.
Frequent communications have been sent over the past several months. Visit our new customer welcome page for more information.